The idea for Big Splash Adventure Indoor Water Park & Resort was conceived nearly 5 years ago by the owners/developers Jerry and Carolyn Fuhs. Their initial interest was fueled by site visits and evaluations of water parks around the world. Consultants analyzed the concept and market thoroughly and the decision was made in 2005 to move ahead with the project.
Big Splash Adventure Indoor Water Park & Resort is an exciting opportunity that combines an unmet need for a year round family vacation destination in the area. The close proximity to other area attractions such as the French Lick Resort Casino, The West Baden Springs Hotel, Patoka Lake and Paoli Peaks will provide visitors with a wide variety of activities and experiences.
The indoor water park will be the feature of the resort. Amenities include:
· 40,000 Square Foot Indoor Water Park ‐ the largest indoor water park with a retractable roof in the United States. Twelve themed water features will include 4 slide tubes, a 318’ lazy river with many unique water features, a wet deck play area, activity pool, tot wading pool & tot bouncers, and 25 person tropical hot tub.
· 2,000 square foot zero entry Outdoor Pool with large patio lounge area.
· 6,000 square foot Arcade and prize redemption center.
· Four onsite options for Dining will be available: A themed buffet restaurant for families, a lounge for parents to slip away and unwind after an active day with the kids, a food court in the arcade. Room service will also be available.
· Meeting and Conference Areas will be available for groups up to 120 at Big Splash Adventure Indoor Water Park & Resort and 250 at The Ranch with full catering services available. Big Splash Adventure Indoor Water Park & Resort will encompass two additional properties owned by Jerry & Carolyn Fuhs. The Ranch (Formerly Wilstem Guest Ranch) & The Mansion (Beechwood Country Inn).
8505 West State Road 56
French Lick, Indiana 47432
For more information, visit their website at: http://bigsplashadventure.com